PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Information about us and the site www.pdtsalesconsultancy.co.uk is a Site operated by Paul Durrant t/a PDT Sales Consultancy.
I may update this Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on this Site may be out of date at any given time, and I aM under no obligation to update it. I do not guarantee that this Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site I do not guarantee that this Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to this Site is permitted on a temporary basis. I may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site without notice. I will not be liable to you if for any reason this Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
No reliance on information Although I make reasonable efforts to update the information on this Site, I make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on this Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
To the extent permitted by law, I exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to this site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
I will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use this Site; or use of or reliance on any content of this Site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, I will not be liable for:
loss of profits, sales, business, revenue or anticipated savings;
loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Intellectual property rights I am the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off copies and download extracts, of any pages from this Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on this Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
My status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on this Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on this Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from myself or our licensors.
Viruses I do not guarantee that this Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses and you are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes, and platform in order to access this Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse this Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this Site, the server on which this Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this site. You must not attack this Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. I will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and I will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this Site will cease immediately.
Contact us To contact us, please email email@example.com. Thank you for visiting our Site.
Paul Durrant t/a/ PDT Sales Consultancy understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. I respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.pdtsalesconsultancy.co.uk (“My Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with my obligations and your rights under the law.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“personal data”||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and|
|“I/Me/My”||means Paul Durrant t/a PDT Sales Consultancy|
- Information About Us
- My Site is owned and operated by PDT Sales Consultancy of 12 Woodway, Shenfield, Brentwood, Essex CM15 8LP.
- I am a non-VAT registered business
- The Data Protection Officer is Paul Durrant, who can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on 0800 862 0423, or by post on the address given above.
- I am a member of the Institute of Consulting (affiliated with the CMI)
- I am a member of the Institute of Sales Management
- I am a member of the Institute of Directors
- I am a member of the International Alliance of Holistic Therapists
- What Does This Policy Cover?
- Your Rights
- As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data I hold about you (see section 12);
- The right to rectification if any personal data I hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Me using the details in section 13);
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Me to delete any personal data I hold about you (I only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Me using the details in section 13);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to Me using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- If you have any cause for complaint about My use of your personal data, please contact Me using the details provided in section 13 and I will do My best to solve the problem for you. If I am unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
- As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- What Data Do We Collect?
Depending on your use of My Site, I may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data:
- date of birth;
- business/company name
- job title;
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests;
- financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;
- IP address;
- web browser type and version;
- operating system;
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to.
- How Do We Use Your Data?
- All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. I will comply with My obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section 7, below.
- My use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for My performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in My legitimate interests. Specifically, I may use your data for the following purposes:
- Supplying My products and services to you (please note that I require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
- Personalising and tailoring My products and services for you;
- Replying to emails from you;
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link on our e-newswire or emailing me at email@example.com with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject matter box.
- Market research;
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, I may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message, post or social media message with information, news, and offers about My products or I will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that I fully protect your rights and comply with My obligations under GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to Me using your personal data at any time, and to request that I delete it.
- I do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will, therefore, be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following bases):
- General and financial records (both electronic and hard copy) will be kept for a period of at seven years, for returning customers who want to place an order.
- Trading customer records (that trade with Me beyond seven years) will be kept until the termination of the business relationship
- Where a client/prospective client has requested to unsubscribe from future marketing activities, a record shall be kept for seven years – to avoid any future inadvertent marketing communications.
- Research and statistical to work for adapting My products and services to future market trends. This data will be kept for a period of seven years.
- How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- I only keep your personal data for as long as I need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as I have your permission to keep it.
- Your hard copy data will only be stored in the UK.
- Your electronic data will only be stored within the UK and European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein).
- Data security is very important to Me, and to protect your data I have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through My Site.
- Steps I take to secure and protect your data include:
- Confirmation that My CRM Platform providers’ server is EEA based
- My hard copy files are kept under lock and key, when not being used
- My hard copy files (past their retention period or no longer needed) are securely shredded and disposed of using a licensed third Party who provides a secure destruction certificate and waste transfer note
- My hardware and electronic devices are password protected, with passwords changed periodically
- My software (including anti-virus and malware protection) are updated regularly
- My electronic data is backed on a portable hard drive, which is kept under lock and key
- All My relevant data security policies and procedures are reviewed and updated accordingly, at least once a year
- Do We Share Your Data?
- I may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on My behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, I will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, My obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
- I may compile statistics about the use of My Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. I may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- I may sometimes use third-party data processors that are located outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). Where We transfer any personal data outside the EEA, I will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR including:
- Worldpay; measures include sight of GPPR compliant terms
- PayPal; measures include sight of GDPR compliant terms
- Amazon book-sales; measures include sight of GDPR compliant terms
- Bank electronic payments; measures include sight of GDPR compliant terms
- In certain circumstances, I may be legally required to share certain data held by Me, which may include your personal data, for example, where I am involved in legal proceedings, where I am complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
- What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
- In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
- How Can You Control Your Data?
- When you submit personal data via My Site, you may be given options to restrict My use of your data. In particular, I aim to give you strong controls on My use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Me which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in My emails and at the point of providing your details).
- You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receive.
- Your Right to Withhold Information
You may access certain areas of My Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on My Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
- How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Me (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable, and I will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Me for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the contact details below in section 13.
- Contacting Us